Cannot create new experiment

Hamid Jahad

May 23, 2024, 4:48:49 PMMay 23
to cloudlab-users
Hello,
I can't start an experiment on the Clemenson cluster.
The error message says

"You are over your disk quota at the target cluster, probably because of too many saved disk images. Please click on the 'Storage->My Disk Images' above and delete images you no longer need.Over disk quota, please clean up"

Also, I can't see any disk image in the storage part.

Leigh Stoller

May 23, 2024, 5:18:11 PMMay 23
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> Hello,
> I can't start an experiment on the Clemenson cluster.
> The error message says
>
> "You are over your disk quota at the target cluster, probably because of too many saved disk images. Please click on the 'Storage->My Disk Images' above and delete images you no longer need.Over disk quota, please clean up”

There is a directory called “vida” that is consuming the entire project
quota (100G). Ring any bells?

Leigh

Hamid Jahad

May 24, 2024, 11:27:58 AMMay 24
to cloudlab-users
Is it possible to delete just  "vida/workspace/dataset" directory? I need other data.

Leigh Stoller

May 24, 2024, 11:36:10 AMMay 24
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> Is it possible to delete just "vida/workspace/dataset" directory? I need other data.

Hi. This has been done.

Leigh