Unable to use a reserved node

Kelvin Ng

Jan 8, 2022, 5:17:11 PM1/8/22
to cloudlab-users
Hi,

I have an active reservation (uuid=0cac7a72-6d1e-11ec-b318-e4434b2381fc) with 1 c220g5 and 1 c240g5. I can launch an experiment on the c240g5 but not the c220g5. When I try to use the c220g5, it says it is already used. On the My Reservations page, I am seeing this:

Screenshot_20220108_171126.png

I am using the c240g5 but not the c220g5.

However, I just received a contradictory email saying the following:

Screenshot_20220108_171258.png

To conclude, I am not using and cannot use c220g5 but the system warns me for not using it.

Please help resolve this problem. Thank you!

Kelvin Ng

Leigh Stoller

Jan 10, 2022, 9:21:28 AM1/10/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, looks like your reservation has expired. If you see this problem again,
please let us know. Be sure to send us a link to the status page for the
failed experiment.

Thanks
Leigh

Kelvin Ng

Jan 10, 2022, 2:06:41 PM1/10/22
to cloudlab-users
Hi Leigh,

Actually I have seen this problem a few times now. The reservation expired only because I was not able to use the reservation due to the bug.

Kelvin Ng

Leigh Stoller

Jan 10, 2022, 2:14:16 PM1/10/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Be sure to let us know as soon as it happens, sending a link to the
status page with the failure.

Kelvin Ng

Jan 10, 2022, 2:15:40 PM1/10/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leigh,

Will do next time it happens. Thank you!

Kelvin Ng