Extending Dataset

Ufuk Usubutun

Jul 3, 2024, 12:13:57 AM (yesterday) Jul 3
to cloudlab-users
Hello,

I have the long term dataset with urn below, which is in the grace state. I am not able to neither extend the dataset nor access it using the read only mode. I need to save some raw experiment data stored on that dataset. I would deeply appreciate your help! Thank you very much!

urn:publicid:IDN+utah.cloudlab.us:nyunetworks-pg0+ltdataset+exp_data

Regards,
Ufuk

Mike Hibler

11:23 AM (4 hours ago) 11:23 AM
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
You should have been able to do either (extend or map RO). What did it
tell you when you tried? Your dataset is not going to be deleted, so
don't worry about that. But I would like to know what is going wrong here
so we can fix it.