d6515 nodes unavailable

Marco Faltelli

May 26, 2022, 12:38:29 PM5/26/22
to cloudlab-users
Hi,
I have a reservation for two d6515 nodes at The Utah cluster, but I can't instantiate them.
The following error arises:

*** Resource reservation violation: 1 nodes of type d6515 requested, but only 0 available because of existing resource reservations to other projects.

Are there still limitations since the cluster was down until ~ 1h ago?
Thank you

Marco

Mike Hibler

May 26, 2022, 12:43:23 PM5/26/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
This should be cleared up in a few minutes.
> --
> cloudlab-users/480819a7-d4cf-4e57-b233-57b006fdfeean%40googlegroups.com.

Mike Hibler

May 26, 2022, 12:57:25 PM5/26/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Okay, a few minutes longer. Looks like one of the switches did not come
back up. Do all the d6515 nodes are unreachable at the moment.