Planned power outage July 16, most of the day

Mike Hibler

Jul 1, 2024, 2:05:07 PM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com, emulab...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 16th, all power to the building that houses the
Cloudlab/Emulab web portal and the Emulab cluster resources will be
cut from 06:00 (MDT) to 14:00 (MDT) to perform major work on the building's
transformers. All compute resources in the building will be unavailable
for the duration. This includes all infrastructure servers as well as the
Emulab experiment nodes (pc3000, d710, d820, d430). This will directly
impact all Emulab experiments and Cloudlab experiments using the Emulab
cluster. Because the Cloudlab portal will be down, it will indirectly
affect the availability and usage of resources at other clusters as well.

We will begin shutting down hardware during the 05:00 hour prior to the
start of the electrical maintenance. We strongly recommend that users
avoid reserving resources for the day of July 16th, and that they wrap
up and terminate any existing experiments by July 15th EOD.

See the News item, https://www.cloudlab.us/portal-news.php?idx=96, for
additional information.

Mike

Mike Hibler

Jul 1, 2024, 2:10:48 PM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com, emulab...@googlegroups.com, cloudl...@cloudlab.us