My experiment profile used to work but receives error now

Zhenyu Song

Jan 19, 2023, 10:17:37 AM1/19/23
to cloudlab-users
Hi,

I have an experiment profile that I've been using to run experiments. However, today I received an error when using the profile to create an experiment: "No possible mapping for node0. Too much bandwidth on emulated links!"

Leigh Stoller

Jan 19, 2023, 11:58:55 AM1/19/23
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Hi. The error message is certainly obscure! :-)
There is only one c6525-25g free, but that node is not wired
up to the experimental network fabric. We are investigating
why that is.

Stay tuned for more info …

Thanks
Leigh

Leigh Stoller

Jan 19, 2023, 3:00:57 PM1/19/23
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> Hi. The error message is certainly obscure! :-)
> There is only one c6525-25g free, but that node is not wired
> up to the experimental network fabric. We are investigating
> why that is.
>
> Stay tuned for more info …

Hi. This has been fixed.

Leigh