Merging two accounts

Alireza Sanaee

Jun 16, 2022, 5:17:00 AM6/16/22
to cloudlab-users
Hi cloudlab.

I'm working on two different projects, and I had to create two accounts for each. I'm wondering if I can just merge these two and use one account only?

Thanks,
Alireza

Leigh Stoller

Jun 16, 2022, 9:11:34 AM6/16/22
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com

> I'm working on two different projects, and I had to create two accounts for each. I'm wondering if I can just merge these two and use one account only?

Hi. We do not have a mechanism to merge accounts, so you will need to
do that yourself by copying over your profiles. If you have datasets,
you can change them to project writable so that either of your accounts
can update them. For images, we will need to do that for you, just let
us know.

Then let us know what accounts you want us to delete.

Leigh