Illegal characters in Project Description - request to start new project

Raghu Shankar

May 23, 2024, 12:03:04 PMMay 23
to cloudlab-users
I'm Requesting to start new project. In the field Project Description (details), I've input 130 words - technical in nature to provide details of project for faster approval as suggested.
There are no special characters and no controversial words.

When I "Submit Request" there is a Red warning labeled "Illegal Characters" under the Project Description field with "i" symbol on top right.

Please help. What other  illegal characters in project description should one avoid?

Leigh Stoller

May 23, 2024, 12:47:35 PMMay 23
to cloudlab-users
Hi. We accept ascii printable characters. Did copy/paste from another (say, Word) document?

Leigh

Raghu Shankar

May 23, 2024, 1:41:18 PMMay 23
to cloudla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Leigh for the fast response & your astute analysis. Yes, I had copied and pasted from Word file. I re-typed the text clean and was able to submit my request. Thanks again.