Selecting a subset of a collection

Yoann Aubineau

Jan 21, 2010, 12:08:06 PM1/21/10
to CloudKit
Hi Jon,

I just came across Cloudkit, so maybe I still don't get everything.
Congratulations for such a great piece of software, by the way.

I was wondering if there is any way to select a subset of a
collection. Let's say I want all blog posts whose author name starts
with "Jo" or all new products added from January 1st, or all invoices
under $1000. What would be the corresponding urls?

I've seen you mention JSONQuery many times. I first thought it would
be something similar to JSONPath, but for expressing conditions on
collection of JSON resources. But eventually, it appeared to be some
JQuery-related javascript library. I find the name misleading.

Any pointers/thoughts on that subject?

Regards.