openid authentication redirecting back to login page

1 view

Dr Nic

Apr 24, 2009, 6:55:59 AM4/24/09
to CloudKit
I signed in with my openid drnicwilliams.myopenid.com successfully,
and then after restarting app (losing in-memory db), I can't sign in
again. It just redirects me to the /login form again even after the
cloudkit receives GET /openid_complete from myopenid.com redirection.

What's going on here and how do I signin again?

Dr Nic

Apr 24, 2009, 9:12:52 AM4/24/09
to CloudKit
The problem is appearing when I run the rack app via shotgun. Shotgun
is restarting the app, which recreates the session, which forgets my
user.

Jon Crosby

Apr 24, 2009, 5:28:09 PM4/24/09
to clou...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 6:12 AM, Dr Nic <dr...@mocra.com> wrote:

> The problem is appearing when I run the rack app via shotgun. Shotgun
> is restarting the app, which recreates the session, which forgets my
> user.

With Shotgun gaining popularity via Sinatra, I should probably add a
note to doc areas that reference the in-memory store or rackup,
warning about the consequences.

-Jon