"REQUEST for online expert instructor"

Laura Robichaux

Jun 9, 2012, 8:28:02 AM6/9/12
to cloud...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Just wanted to follow up as we haven't been able to connect. Perhaps my last message ended up in your spam folder.

I'm Laura, with the eLearning community Learn It Live (http://www.learnitlive.com/). I'm reaching out because we love your message and feel that there is a way to help you extend the impact of your work via our community and system.

Learn It Live connects top experts and teachers to people around the world who want to learn from them. To learn more, check us out online:http://www.learnitlive.com/expert-center.php. We provide the platform, tools, and support that make online learning as flexible and impactful as in-person learning. For instructors and organizations, we even make it profitable; generating new revenue and extending their reach to students that they would never reach otherwise.

I'm happy to discuss opportunities for collaboration in more detail, if you are interested let me know and we'll set up a time to do just that.

Hope to connect soon!

--
Laura Robichaux

Ravindra Dastikop

Jun 9, 2012, 8:40:30 AM6/9/12
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Sure
 send me details

regards
Ravindra Dastikop
Director, Centre for Web Enabled Learning ( C-WEL)
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
SDM College of Engineering and Technology
Dharwad 580 002  India

Contact:
Phone: 91 836 2447465
Cell   : +91 99 808 73 130