Cloud computing workshop for colleges

Ravindra Dastikop

Aug 21, 2011, 8:23:33 AM8/21/11
to cloudcourse
Hello All

For last 3 years, I have been specializing in cloud computing and have
introduced an elective for VIIII semester engineering

http://cloudcomputingcourse.blogspot.com

Recently I have started conducted one/two day workshop on cloud
computing for engineering/other colleges students in their
institutions.

In case u r interested to conduct workshops in u r institutes, kindly
let me know. For details you may visit here

http://dastikop.blogspot.com

regards

Ravindra dastikop

delhi...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 4:26:42 PM4/29/14
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ravi, Could you please share your number as we have a very good opportunity for you . My number is 9958209507, Nishu

Ravindra Dastikop

Apr 29, 2014, 11:20:08 PM4/29/14
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nishu

Here is my contact no. 8453212131

I will call you at 9.30am today

regards

Ravindra Dastikop
Director, Centre for Web Enabled Learning ( C-WEL)
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
SDM College of Engineering and Technology
Dharwad 580 002  India

Contact:
Phone: 91 836 2447465
Cell   : +91 8453212131