CloudCamp Austria

mario_mh

Jul 20, 2011, 8:08:54 AM7/20/11
to CloudCamp
Hi,

A researcher (Alex Wöhrer) and me (Mario Meir-Huber) are planing a
CloudCamp in Austria - the first CloudCamp in Austria as far as I
know.
We already got a room at the University of Applied Science in St.
Poelten and a fixed Date - 02nd of December, afternoon.

We would like to add the Camp to the List of Camps on the Site. How
can we do that?

Can anyone give us support in promoting the Event and finding
Sponsors?

Thanks,

Mario, Alex

Dave Nielsen

Jul 20, 2011, 8:37:03 AM7/20/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mario,

Great to hear. I'll put the info on the website and introduce you to others, like Sam Johnston in Switzerland who might be interested in helping out or speaking about @opencloud

What time is the event going to start on Dec 2nd?

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp
Unconference Creator & Facilitator
twitter: http://twitter.com/davenielsen
gtalk: dnielsen; skype: davenielsen
m: 415-531-6674

Nils Hitze

Jul 20, 2011, 8:36:19 AM7/20/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mario, Alex,

im Nils Hitze from CloudCamp Munich.

For the promotion of your event, please talk to the GTUG Vienna guys,
the GoogleTechnologyUserGroup. They have good relations to Google
and the Metalab, which are both good Aggregators for your event.

Nils

2011/7/20 mario_mh <ma...@meirhuber.de>:

> --

Nils Hitze

Email: nhi...@gmail.com
Mobil: +49 179 9429701

http://www.silberkind.de
http://twitter.com/kojote

mario_mh

Jul 26, 2011, 4:10:36 AM7/26/11
to CloudCamp
Hi Dave,

thanks! It would be great if you can introduce me to sam and others
that are interested in cloudcamp in austria.

the event will start at 1pm, december 2nd at the following location:

Fachhochschule St. Pölten GmbH
Matthias Corvinus-Straße 15
A-3100 St. Pölten

it is easy to reach as St. Pölten is one of the major cities in
Austria and very close to Vienna.
The "Fachhochschule" is the university of applied sciences and they
have some lectures about
Cloud Computing.

http://www.fhstp.ac.at/index

Greetings,

Mario

On 20 Jul., 14:37, Dave Nielsen <dniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Mario,
>
> Great to hear. I'll put the info on the website and introduce you to others,
> like Sam Johnston in Switzerland who might be interested in helping out or
> speaking about @opencloud <http://twitter.com/opencloud>

Dave Nielsen

Aug 2, 2011, 5:46:55 PM8/2/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mario,

You're already in touch with Nils and the Google Technology UG. I'd also reach out to the WebSphere User Group Austria in Vienna. If they like the idea, I might be able to get IBM to chip in some Euros. Salesforce, Microsoft & Amazon probably have some groups there too. Not to mention the Linux User Group Vienna.

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp
Unconference Creator & Facilitator
twitter: http://twitter.com/davenielsen
gtalk: dnielsen; skype: davenielsen
m: 415-531-6674

Dave Nielsen

Aug 3, 2011, 3:46:23 AM8/3/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Great, I approved your event page. I also added you as admin on the eventbrite page.

Cheers,
Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp