CloudCampRoc 2012

David

Dec 9, 2011, 2:34:42 PM12/9/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
We've booked the venue for CloudCampRoc.
Rochester Institute of Technology - Gollisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
March 24th 2012

Greg DeKoenigsberg

Dec 9, 2011, 3:57:01 PM12/9/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Rock! Make sure to get it on cloudcamp.org too. Well done. :)

BTW, you should have write access to the community calendar now.

--g

> --

Greg DeKoenigsberg, Eucalyptus

David Kavanagh

Dec 11, 2011, 8:51:15 PM12/11/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
When I clicked on the link for the cloudcamp blog, I was sent to the
google group. I think once the cloudcamp.org folks are happy with this
event, they list it themselves.

David

Dave Nielsen

Dec 11, 2011, 10:13:23 PM12/11/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

Congrats on getting space for your event. The next step is a quick phone call or Skype chat to go over the basics (no selling, allow the attendees to propose sessions, etc.).

Also, I'd like to share some suggestions as to how to make the event better by including tutorials or other workshops.

I'll follow-up with you off-thread.

Cheers!
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Founder: CloudCenter
Co-founder: CloudCamp
twitter davenielsen; linkedin dnielsen; fb: dcnielsen
skype davenielsen; gtalk dnielsen; mobile: 415-531-6674