CloudCamp Paris and Rome

nicol...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2010, 10:55:13 AM7/29/10
to CloudCamp
Hi All,

What about a CLoudCamp in Paris end of September/begin of October??
I am ready to organize... who can give us some tips or help??

Thanks,
Nicola
nicola...@scality.com

Dave Nielsen

Jul 29, 2010, 11:07:03 AM7/29/10
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicola,

I am happy to help. First I will introduce you to some of the organizers from the first CloudCamp Paris. http://www.cloudcamp.org/paris

- Eric Bezille
- Sam Johnson
- Sebastian Pahl

Then you need to find a free or low cost venue. As soon as you have a venue and a date, you can post it to the cloudcamp.org website.

I look forward to helping in any way I can.

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Principal Consultant, Platform D
Co-founder, CloudCamp
Unconference Creator & Facilitator
twitter: http://twitter.com/davenielsen
gtalk: dnielsen; skype: davenielsen
m: 415-531-6674

CloudCamp Dave

Aug 2, 2010, 8:03:54 PM8/2/10
to CloudCamp, Sebastien Pahl
Hi Nicola,

What a small Cloud-world Silicon Valley is. I'm at RedRockCoffee, a
coffee shop just 5 blocks from my house. First I met with Matius
Bagini of JRapid. He is thinking of organizng CloudCamp Buenos Aires
later this month. Just as I said goodbye, I ran into Sebastian from
CloudCamp Pairs. He is visiting Silicon Valley as his company dotcloud
ramps up for a new release.

Sebastian said he'd be happy to help out with CloudCamp Paris if he is
in town.He will respond to my previous email later today

Dave