Help: Azure trial is impossible in Egypt

Dave Nielsen

Mar 21, 2012, 5:05:40 PM3/21/12
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud,

I'll do it for you. I'll help you confirm "your phone number", but you have to make sure I'm available when you initiate the confirmation call. How about tomorrow morning (Thurs) at 8am Pacific?

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp

-----

Dear all,

i have faced complex problem while using Azure. i want to try it before purchase an offer but there is no support from micrsoft azure in egypt to verify my phone account. So i need to use your phone number. Then when they deliver the verification code, pass it onto me.

Thanks in advance

Mahmoud