CloudCamp Netherlands is coming!!!

Gino Goossens

Sep 10, 2011, 8:19:59 AM9/10/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hello CloudCamp'ers!

Our team at GiMiScale and E-Sites from Breda will host the very first
"E-Sessions - CloudCamp" in The Netherlands next month (first one as far as
I know it). The location is already known:

Blushuis Breda
Reduitlaan 33
4814 DC, Breda
Event organizers: GiMiScale - Smarter Clouds and E-Sites
(Our *new* website will host the promotion page in two weeks)

We are in the pre-stage of organizing everything and could use some help
finding sponsors, promoting the event and maybe some interesting knowledge
workers around Cloud Computing who would like to come and share
visions/practical information.

As soon as we have set the date, how can we add the date to the CloudCamp
website?

Thanks for sharing and your help! We will keep everyone informed about; when
and with who :)
--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gino Goossens
M +31 (0)6 2359 2568
T +31 (0)10 4963 616

GiMiScale B.V.
32th floor World Port Center Rotterdam (WPC)
Wilhelminakade 965
3072 AP  Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Dave Nielsen

Sep 16, 2011, 3:39:50 AM9/16/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gino,

Not sure what E-Sessions are, but it sounds interesting. I created the event page here: http://cloudcamp.org/breda. When you set the date and I'll add it to the CloudCamp home page.

Keep in mind CloudCamp Ghent, which is set for Nov 21st.

Let me know a good time to chat so we can go over the basic requirements (unconference, free as in beer, no vendor-pitches, etc.). I may be able to help you with speakers & sponsors (Equinix has expressed some interest in sponsoring EMEA CloudCamps)

Best,
Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp