Cloud Computing service features assessment

Paola Garcia Juarez

Nov 23, 2010, 7:29:02 PM11/23/10
to cloud-comput...@googlegroups.com, cloud-c...@googlegroups.com, clou...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

My name is Paola Garcia Juarez, and I am currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Computer Science at the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). The main idea of my master thesis is to evaluate the degree of trust and security of a CC network, in order to choose the ideal Cloud Computing network according to user`s requirements (they could variate according to the kind of project or needs of the user in one specific time).

I would like to invite you to participate in the survey: "Cloud Computing service features assessment" . The following survey is focused on evaluation of three types of features or metrics that a user can consider when use the services of a Cloud Computing Provider. The evaluation scenarios are made from the technical point of view, security and trust. To participate in this survey, you only need 10 minutes of your time.

This survey is part of the master thesis "CloudModel: Mathematical model of social Reliability and Network Security for Cloud Computing".

I would appreciate your cooperation and attention.

--
Ing. Paola Garcia Juarez
(51-1) 987523988