CloudCamp For Japan (Fundraiser)

Reuven Cohen

Mar 14, 2011, 3:54:53 PM3/14/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, for those of you who don't follow Dave (@davenielsen) or me (@ruv) on twitter. I wanted to tell you about an idea we've been tossing around about putting together a virtual fundraiser for the disaster in Japan. The format would follow a the same basic structure as CloudCamp For Haiti held last year. In essence CloudCamp Haiti was a talk radio style call in show with an assortment of questions and topics provided by the listeners. We had a mixture of corporate sponsors and attendees contributed to be able to attend the virtual CloudCamp. We raised $5000 and I think we do much better for Japan!

So what do you think? Should we do another one?

Please let me know if you'd like be involved.

Reuven

Rick Parker

Mar 14, 2011, 4:06:36 PM3/14/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com

Happy to be involved please let me know how I can help

Rick

sid

Mar 14, 2011, 4:43:15 PM3/14/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
This is a great initiative and happy to help.
--
Thanks & Regards
Sudhi

Yosu Cadilla

Mar 17, 2011, 3:32:14 PM3/17/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Sure, what can I do?
Yosu Cadilla Andrés
Founder BizBoost S.L.
Facilitator for CloudCamp in Europe and Iberoamerica.

(+34) 963 822 646
MSN: digita...@hotmail.com
Google Talk: yosu.c...@gmail.com

BizBoost S.L.
http://www.bizboost.net

CloudCamp
http://www.CloudCamp.org

Facturae.org
http://www.facturae.org

Reuven Cohen

Mar 17, 2011, 3:55:16 PM3/17/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like there is lots of interest as far as I can tell. We need to get a gotowebinar setup and arrange a group of folks who would like to present and determine a time and date.

r/c

Alexis Richardson

Mar 17, 2011, 4:25:23 PM3/17/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
I just raised this at cloudcamp london which is on right now. People
are interested.

Alexis

--
Sent from my mobile device

Dave Nielsen

Mar 17, 2011, 5:09:39 PM3/17/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com, Alexis Richardson
Great Alexis,

We don't have a date/time set yet. So perhaps you/Chris can send email to all attendees with the date & time.

FYI here's a photo of our donation last year:

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp
Unconference Creator & Facilitator
twitter: http://twitter.com/davenielsen
gtalk: dnielsen; skype: davenielsen
m: 415-531-6674

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Alexis Richardson <ale...@rabbitmq.com> wrote:
I just raised this at cloudcamp london which is on right now. People
are interested.

Alexis

On 17/03/2011, Reuven Cohen <r...@enomaly.com> wrote:
> Sounds like there is lots of interest as far as I can tell. We need to get a
> gotowebinar setup and arrange a group of folks who would like to present and
> determine a time and date.
>
> r/c

Alexis Richardson

Mar 17, 2011, 5:50:13 PM3/17/11
to Dave Nielsen, clou...@googlegroups.com
Sure

I told folks we would also put it on the web site.