why there is no camp for cloud in Egypt

mahmoud orban

Dec 15, 2011, 4:14:01 AM12/15/11
to CloudCamp
i want to schedule camp in Egypt

more than 50 project of graduate student do in cloud

but there are no sponsor
or co-founder in Egypt

my faculty computer and information science do yearly
more than 10 project
in cloud but after loosing more time
as there is no back ground

what about Cloud Camp in Mansoura-Egypt

thanks for every one read this question

Dave Nielsen

Dec 15, 2011, 5:11:29 AM12/15/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud,

I'd like to help. Sponsorship money is important, but it is not required to put on a CloudCamp. Perhaps you could find a free venue at your University, then invite your 50 project members to attend. You might even organize a HackForEgypt event like I did at Stanford. I'll bet you could find some sponsorship funds then!

Email me if you'd like some more help.

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Founder: CloudCenter
Co-founder: CloudCamp
twitter davenielsen; linkedin dnielsen; facebook: dcnielsen
skype davenielsen; gtalk dnielsen; mobile: 415-531-6674

Nils Hitze

Dec 15, 2011, 5:21:22 AM12/15/11
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmoud,

make sure to ask your local TechUserGroups if they know someone
and want to attend/help. Like the GTUGs from Egypt:

http://www.gtugs.org/directory.jsp

Nils

2011/12/15 Dave Nielsen <dnie...@gmail.com>:

--