CloudCamp Rio de Janeiro 2010

1 view

Paola Garcia Juarez

Feb 27, 2010, 7:54:52 PM2/27/10
to clou...@googlegroups.com, cloudca...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that finally we have a date for CloudCamp Rio de Janeiro. It will be on April 27th, at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) - Ilha do Fundão; and is co-hosted with Cloud Computing Brazil which is organized by Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ - NCE) and Federal Data processing service of Brasil (SERPRO).

We aim you to register in http://cloudcamp-rio-2010.eventbrite.com/.

CloudCamp Rio is part of Cloud Computing Brazil 2010, which will be on April 27th and April 28th. The register for Cloud Computing Brazil would be available soon.
Please, contact me if you need more information.

Thanks for your attention,
Best regards,

Paola Garcia Juarez
pgarc...@gmail.com