Perth Cloud Camp

Kimono

Apr 9, 2010, 2:07:30 PM4/9/10
to CloudCamp
Dear Cloud Camp,

I have posted a note about Perth (West Australia's) first Cloud Camp.
http://kimputa.com/2010/04/10/cloud-camp-perth-is-done/

Ben was a fantastic and well received motivator for all 140 attendees.

We are already planning a bigger and better Cloud Camp #2. To that
extent, I am absolutely happy & willing to help organise the next one,
and reach more widely around Perth to get it happening

The overriding feeling is - we could do it again very soon and
continue where we left off, and keep talking.

Best!
Kim

Dave Nielsen

Apr 10, 2010, 2:40:43 AM4/10/10
to clou...@googlegroups.com
Heyya Kim,

Thanks for letting us know about CloudCamp Perth. Perhaps you should mention your blog post on Twitter. I usually look for posts there.

Glad to hear Ben did well. He's been doing a great job for CloudCamp down under. So make sure to let him know you'd like to help organize another CloudCamp. I'm sure he'd welcome the help.

Let me know when you tweet your post and I'll retweet it!

Dave

Dave Nielsen
Co-founder, CloudCamp
Unconference Creator & Facilitator
twitter: http://twitter.com/davenielsen
m: 415-531-6674
gtalk: dnielsen

Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand. – Confucius