Contract SAP SD LE Position in NJ (Only USA Citizen)

Aarya

Feb 1, 2023, 9:32:41 AM2/1/23
to cloudb...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Aarya here from Blink Technology Partners!

Although it is a Corp to Corp - C2C position, the client will consider citizens for the position. (Only USA Citizen)

Currently, I am working on an SAP project that requires a Strong SAP SD Professional to join our New Jersey-based team.

Job Title: SAP SD LE

Location: New Jersey

Term: Contract

Duration: Long Term

Job Description: The consultant for SAP SD LE Expected to have worked before with SAP SD Logistics Extension. Valid badge and serial number experience required. Needs Thorough Understanding of EDI Systems. Individuals with prior expertise in integration, augmentation, conversion, testing, and configuration are preferred.

Please send me an updated résumé and the accompanying details if you have required knowledge, are looking for a new employment, and want to apply for this position.

Full Legal Name:

Email:

Contact info:

Start Availability:

Current Location:

Relocation: Y/N

LinkedIn:

Visa Status:

Rate Expectation:

[***Note: We are currently hiring for this job and can arrange an interview with the ideal consultant within 24 hours. If you are really interested in the employment, you must move quickly. After your full application and rate confirmation, we will provide client information.]

With Regards!

Aarya

Blink Technology Partners, Inc.
Phone:   817.400.5136  |   Fax: 817.977.0097

Email: aa...@blinktp.com |  URL: www.blinktp.com

Let’s Connect in Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/aaryarecruiter