What is the default user name and password?

Pradeep Kumar

Jan 12, 2015, 2:30:58 AM1/12/15
to cloudb...@googlegroups.com
We have downloaded latest CloudBioLinux and running it on OpenStack. We get a Ubuntu 13.10 prompt. But we are unable to login. We tried the following combinations as per another thread.

User      Passwd

root        ubuntu
ubuntu    ubuntu

Please enlighten us with the right password

Regards
Pradeep

Brad Chapman

Jan 13, 2015, 11:23:37 PM1/13/15
to Pradeep Kumar, cloudb...@googlegroups.com, Ntino Krampis

Pardeep;
Sorry about the login issues. I thought ubuntu/ubuntu was the right
login but have not used these directly so have to refer to Ntino since
he put them together. Ntino, is that the right user/password combo?

Brad