Fwd: Spring is in the air - Social Meetup is on Wednesday (6th March)

Nik Valiris

Mar 4, 2013, 10:02:36 AM3/4/13
to Cloudbase
Open to Cloudbasers too... come along!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nik Valiris <nik.v...@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Subject: Spring is in the air - Social Meetup is on Wednesday (6th March)
To: tvhgc_...@googlegroups.com

It's that time and the next TVHGC social gathering is Wednesday evening (6th March) at the Swan Inn, Inkpen, near Hungerford.  Great chance for eveyone to meet up!!!

For those interested in some coaching there is a bit on Airlaw & Navigation for those doing their Pilot exam at some point this year.  Also if you want to book the Pilot or AP Exam contact Simon Payne at coac...@tvhgc.co.uk where he can order your paper and organise the exam.  There are approximately 150 CPs in our club and it would be good to see those progress on towards their Pilot rating.  Also anyone needing to complete practical tasks please remember to bring your Pilot Task Book with you a hill or social evenings and log book.  Coaches can then sign off tasks and or provide coaching on practical tasks whilst on the hill.

Usual time of 7.30ish for food and drink at the pub with the usual chatter. A chance to catch up and talk spring flying!

Everyone is welcome and it's open to members and non-members or those just wanting to find out more about our club or our sport.

Swan Inn location map and directions:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.376252,-1.48473&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&ll=51.376254,-1.484856&spn=0.000581,0.001627&z=20
--
Nik Valiris
TVHGC

ps. If anyone is interested in an purchasing or selling gear then bring it just in case.  I have a pair of almost new Hanwag flying boots and a vario I am selling.

--
Nik Valiris
Mob: 07549 527301