Social meeting tomorrow evening

Nik Valiris

Jul 3, 2012, 8:28:18 AM7/3/12
to Cloudbase

Cloudbasers, new pilots, students, friends .... feel free to come along to tomorrow nights TVHGC social at the Swan Inn.

___________

Just a quick reminder we have a really interesting social event tomorrow evening Wednesday 4th of July, at the Swan Inn.  We have Adam Hill coming to speak about his experiences setting up Paragliding in Nepal and flying in Butang and Columbia.   Adam was the founder of Frontiers Paragliding in Nepal and the first of the now 20+ organisations offering Paragliding in Pokhara.

Nepal forms a rectangle on the southern slopes of the Himalaya, and is without exception, the most stunning country imaginable.  A quote from Frontiers “The Himalaya or "abode of snow" in Sanskrit is what most people picture when they think of Nepal. Of the 31 Himalayan peaks over 7600m, 22 lie in Nepal, including eight of the world's 14 highest giants. Some pretty awesome top to bottoms here.”

It should be a very interesting talk and commences just after 8pm.  Those who want drinks and food before hand I suggest turning up to the pub around 7.30pm.

Should be fun, see you then.

For directions Craven Rd
Hungerford, West Berkshire RG17, UK

Nik.