Cloudbase website rescued

Mrs Moose

Aug 24, 2012, 4:25:25 AM8/24/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
We managed to rescue our website www.cloudbaseparagliding.com and associated email addresses from a truly horrible scammer and everything appears to be back to normal, although we lost a week of communications, shop business and new customers. Having taken legal advice we discovered this is not uncommon and even some big name companies have been victims. Luckily we did not pay the outrageous fees demanded by the scammer. A public thanks to our web hero Nik Valiris for helping and cross fingers it won't happen again.
Happy flying, Lee & Fi (Cloudbase Paragliding)

Bumbledp

Aug 24, 2012, 4:34:33 AM8/24/12
to Mrs Moose, cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Great news