Fwd: The 2012 TVHGC Summer Party and BBQ - Saturday 4th August

Nik Valiris

Jun 18, 2012, 6:09:21 PM6/18/12
to Cloudbase
Cloudbasers put this date in your diary, no excuses :-)))

Jul 10, 2012, 6:49:10 PM7/10/12
to Cloudbase
Calling all Cloudbasers!!!! come along to the BBQ on the 4th August, book your ticket now.

See you then,
Nik.

Jul 28, 2012, 7:06:32 PM7/28/12
to tvhgc_...@googlegroups.com, Cloudbase
Hi all with only one week to go don't miss out and book you ticket now before it goes go up to £15 on Wednesday.

We have Bob Johnston, one of our members who is also a professional model helicopter pilot doing stunts on the day.  There is a marquee in case of the weather and we have a disco to party into the small hours under the gorgeous backdrop of the vale of Pewsey and the Milk Massif. Camping available free of charge.   Lots of BBQ food, beer and wine part of the fee, its set to be a lovely evening.

See you then.
TVHGC 2012 BBQ flyer.pdf

Nik Valiris

Jul 28, 2012, 7:16:03 PM7/28/12