TVHGC Social Evening - this Wednesday

Mrs Moose

Jul 30, 2012, 3:22:19 PM7/30/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Hello flyers and friends,
The Thames Valley club monthly social takes place this Wednesday at the Swan, Inkpen. It's open to everyone - members and non-members and especially new pilots and students in training who want to hear more about our great sport. We roll up from about 7/7.30ish, some people eat the pub-grub and we talk about flying. It's also the LAST DAY to book tickets for Saturday's annual BBQ at the rate of £10 - after that it goes up to £15. That's to get you all inspired to sign up so I know how many burgers to buy and more importantly, how many flagons of fresh beer to buy! You can sign up on line on the TVHGC website or you can pay me direct on Wednesday.
See you there!

Mrs Moose (TVHGC Social Secretary)