Cloudbase Paragliding website

Mrs Moose

Aug 16, 2012, 2:14:08 PM8/16/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Cloudbase Paragliding has a website hosting issue at the moment so the website is currently down and also the email addresses. Business and the school is otherwise normal (if a little stressful without our booking diary and online shop!). If you need to contact us please use cloudbaseparagliding at hotmail dot com or our mobile numbers. To our customers we apologise for any inconvenience.

Lee, CFI, and Fi

Mrs Moose

Aug 16, 2012, 2:52:45 PM8/16/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Update and temporary fix - students and new customers can access a basic version of our website and the booking diary at www.paraglidingpilot.co.uk. Meanwhile we are working flat out to try to resolve the situation.

Lee and Fi (Cloudbase Paragliding)

Mrs Moose

Aug 17, 2012, 1:24:05 PM8/17/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com