TVHGC tonight - free food, Christmas Party, AGM, speaker

Mrs Moose

Nov 30, 2012, 12:33:31 PM11/30/12
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Just a last call for tonight's AGM - we're looking for a new membership secretary, we're serving free food, we have a great speaker in Pat Dower and we are definitely at the Swan, Inkpen. Food starts 7.15, AGM is 8pm, more food 8.30pm and speaker at 9pm.

And there is still space on Pat's XC course tomorrow - price £40 including coffee for a full day of instruction. Just let me know if you are still wondering whether to attend - sounds like it will be interesting and fun!

Mrs Moose