Slovenia

Mike M

Apr 13, 2013, 4:50:12 PM4/13/13
to Cloudbase
Hi all...... As its unflyable (again,) I figured I'd post a thread on
the fast looming Slovenia trip (I cant wait ,) :)
I'm booked on week two. I'm planning on driving to Stanstead & use the
on site parking, If anybody else wants to lift share i'll have room
for 3 + wings/luggage (me + 2). I'll set off from Chippenham & minor
detours for pick ups will be fine or meet at mine if its easier.

Mike M

Mrs Moose

Apr 22, 2013, 4:30:26 PM4/22/13
to cloudbasep...@googlegroups.com
Mike - Great to see someone else getting excited...me too, especially after getting airborne at last in something that feels like Spring! Are there any other Cloudbasers dithering about coming along to Slovenia? It's not too late, we have space so just give Lee a call.

Meanwhile, I am counting the days and they are definitely going down....

Mrs Moose

Mike M

Apr 24, 2013, 2:12:48 PM4/24/13
to Cloudbase
Yes, less than a month...... & sooooo looking forward to it. I still
have one space left in my car if that helps anyone wishing to join us
for the 2nd week.

...... Oh did I mention I'm going to Slovenia?!?! :) :) :)

Mike M