7/18/11 CloudAudit Calls - WebEx details will be tweeted/posted by 9:30am PST...

Hoff

Jul 18, 2011, 11:59:10 AM7/18/11
to CloudAudit
The 10am PST CloudAudit dial-in (via webex, thanks @jamesurquhart)
will go out by 9:30 or so. Archer/CloudAudit demo today! Sorry for
delay.

Sorry for the goat rodeo...the Citrix GoToMeeting account was
accidentally disabled as a trial and it's been impossible to try and
reconstitute it.

James will start the WebEx and Rob Polansky from RSA will be giving a
demo of the Archer/CloudAudit PoC.

Thanks (and apologies again)

/Hoff

Bill Narin

Jul 18, 2011, 12:19:57 PM7/18/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hoff et al

I am in Vietnam and the time zone offset is not very good for me. Plus I have an early morning my time (4pm Pacific) conf call to attend. So I won't be joining this call.

Maybe next week.

Bill