Interview for my PhD

Rizwan Ahmad, University of Auckland

Dec 10, 2011, 6:38:29 AM12/10/11
to CloudAudit
Hi Members,
I am interviewing professionals associated with cloud governance. It
will not take more then 30 minutes of your precious time. Alternative
way is I can post interview question and members can give me
appropriate answer.
I will be grateful for your responses, it will help me ending my PhD.
Rizwan

steve_m...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2011, 11:18:51 AM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in helping Rizwan. Do you want to try Survey Monkey for an online survey?

ajay Porus

Dec 10, 2011, 12:41:46 PM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rizwan,

I will be able to help
--
With Regards,
Ajay Porus

James Urquhart

Dec 11, 2011, 1:07:05 AM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Rizwan,

I'd be honored to answer your questions on cloud governance. Follow up with me at james.u...@enstratus.com

James Urquhart
VP of Product Strategy
enStratus

Dec 11, 2011, 12:45:37 PM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com, ciana...@gmail.com
Hello Rizwan,

Send me your questions. Congratulations for your PhD in University of Auckand.

Merry Christmas and an Happy New year

image.jpeg

for all member of cloudaudit

Ramon Codina
IT Governance Auditor

2011/12/10 Rizwan Ahmad, University of Auckland <ciana...@gmail.com>
image.jpeg

Heather Ouellette

Dec 11, 2011, 7:13:08 PM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Great idea Steve. Rizwan, feel free to send me your questions as well.

Take care,

Heather Ouellette

Abhiraj

Dec 12, 2011, 12:17:00 AM12/12/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rizwan,

Since i'm out, you can send me the posted interview ques. I'm pleased to be a part of your PhD.

--
'Conquer The World...'

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.Abhiraj
(Chief Security Consultant & Audit Strategist)

Sri

Dec 11, 2011, 10:34:58 PM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com, cloud...@googlegroups.com
Happy to participate .

Cheers sri

Padmini Ramamurthy

Dec 11, 2011, 8:14:45 AM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rizwan,

I would be very happy to help you with the interview questions. Please do send me he questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my capability.

Regards
Padmini R

sravan kumar

Dec 10, 2011, 8:58:09 AM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mr. Rizwan,

Nice to meet you, may I know in which area you are working on in Cloud Computing and what sort of questions you want to pose?
--
Best Regards,
Venkata Sravan Kumar Maddineni.

Mohamed Fawzi

Dec 10, 2011, 10:51:09 AM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Please forward the questions to me and I will check if I can help
faw...@gmail.com

priya purush

Dec 11, 2011, 6:21:30 PM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rizwan,

I am interested in supporting your survey.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,
PriyaPurush

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

image.jpeg

Steve Hinton

Dec 10, 2011, 1:41:03 PM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Happy to help, just suggest a time.

suchir arora

Dec 11, 2011, 12:21:36 AM12/11/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
Count me in too :)

Suchir

Jawaid Ekram

Dec 10, 2011, 1:08:28 PM12/10/11
to cloud...@googlegroups.com
I can also help. Please let me know the logistics.

Jawaid Ekram

“God will never change the condition of a people until they change that which is within themselves.” The Holy Quran, 13:11