can DocumentAI capture data signatures and prevent data drift?

Yu Xu

Jun 25, 2021, 12:59:01 PM6/25/21
to cloud-vision-discuss
We're exploring the possibility of using DocumentAI. We need to have safeguard from DocumentAI to capture data signature and prevent data drift. I searched DocumentAI documentation and did not find any useful information. Please advise!

Olusayo Akinlaja

Jul 7, 2021, 6:07:00 PM7/7/21
to cloud-vision-discuss
As you may already know, Document AI takes unstructured data (documents, emails, etc.) and makes the data easier to understand, analyze, and consume by providing structure through content classification, entity extraction, advanced searching, and more[0]. Checking the Document AI processors[1][2], it seems none of the processors extracts cryptographic process or mathematical algorithm used to authenticate data. Neither do they handle Data Drifts at the moment.

Please feel free to submit a Feature request using the issue tracker[3][4]. You should provide more information about the business impact and why this feature would be a nice-to-have feature with the DocumentAI.