Product Search - multiple bounding boxes per reference image

banialuki

Aug 2, 2021, 1:22:24 PM8/2/21
to cloud-vision-discuss
Hi,

I am testing GCP and its Product Search service. I read the documentation, but this is not clear to me. When making a Bulk Import using CSV I can specify bounding Poly.
The thing is, I may have multiple objects in a reference image. I have a bounding box for each separate product in the reference image, but it is not clear to me if:
  • keep a single row in the CSV for such a reference image and provide 16 values  at the end (2 bounding boxes 8 values each)
  • or make two separate rows in the CSV with the same entries in all columns but last, which should contain each bbox coordinates?
What confuses me most is the name of the last column in Bulk Import with CSV as bounding Poly (Polygon?) as it seems that providing 16 values would result in interpreting them as a single polygon instead of two separate bounding boxes.

I Hope, someone can clarify it to me. Thanks!