Searching for a specific label's confidence for an image

Koza Kurumlu

Jul 19, 2022, 5:57:58 AM7/19/22
to cloud-vision-discuss
Hi,

I'm aware the Google API's label detection only returns labels with confidence > 50% however I was wondering if I could search for a specific label by name and get its confidence even if it's below 50%.

Just to provide more information: I would like to compare the confidence of a label across two images, however on one image if the confidence is too low I can't retrieve it and have to assume it's zero, but what if it's 49%? And the other image is 51%? That's an issue because the difference is actually 2%, but I have to assume there's a 51% difference.

A solution would be very useful but any help is appreciated.

Raul Saucedo Ramirez

Jul 21, 2022, 4:08:12 PM7/21/22
to cloud-vision-discuss

This link could help you.