Getting an error while creating Frequently Bought together model.

sri harsha

Jul 14, 2021, 12:49:55 PM7/14/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi,
I am trying to create a frequently bought together model and also met minimum requirements specified to create a model. Please find below screenshot for reference.

Thanks,
M.Sri harshaScreenshot (41).png

sri harsha

Jul 15, 2021, 2:15:26 PM7/15/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
But It shows an error while creating and unable to proceed further. Any suggestions to fix this issue.

Peng Ren

Jul 15, 2021, 2:24:38 PM7/15/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Sri,

Could you email me(only to me than post in the group) your project id/number? I can check for you. Thanks!

Best,

Peng

sri harsha

Aug 3, 2021, 11:48:02 AM8/3/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Peng,

I am able to create models now. I have created both frequently bought together and others you may like models. But while training i am getting errors like below.

1) Frequently Bought together : https://nimb.ws/f0Sdb8 .I have also imported orders containing multiple products. Still getting same issue.

2) Others You may like : https://nimb.ws/75aWSn . It shows insufficient data, but data met more than minimum requirement.

Also, I have sent project number privately. Can you please let me know on how to fix this issues.

Thanks,
M.Sri harsha