Wrong Total products number

Mohamad Mazaz

Feb 17, 2021, 8:48:04 AM2/17/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi guys,

The total products is wrong and it never gets updated since the first 5 products I imported which was in last January if I'm not mistaken .

Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 14.44.02.png
I have around 1000 catalog items.
This is not critical at the moment but it would be nice to show the correct number in case we are showing this to stakeholders.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Mohamad

Patrick Hess

Feb 17, 2021, 10:26:27 AM2/17/21
to Mohamad Mazaz, cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Mohamad,

That is odd indeed, do you remember when you added the 1000 items? I will take a check on our end.

Cheers,
Patrick

Mohamad Mazaz

Feb 17, 2021, 10:45:27 AM2/17/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Patrick,

It was on Feb 16, 2021 around 11:41.
However, before that I added multiple few products but the "Latest product catalog update" never changed after "Jan 18, 2021, 5:30:20 PM" and it is the date when I added the first 5 products (sample data) to test the API.

Thanks.
Regards,
Mohamad

Patrick Hess

Feb 17, 2021, 12:57:57 PM2/17/21
to Mohamad Mazaz, cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Mohamad,

Mind providing me your project # so I can take a look on the backend?

Thanks,
Patrick

Mohamad Mazaz

Feb 18, 2021, 5:40:49 AM2/18/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Patrick,

Sure. This is the project id #351596571077

Thanks.
Regards,
Mohamad

Mohamad Mazaz

Mar 3, 2021, 4:19:31 AM3/3/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Patrick,

I just wanna let you know that the value seems to be fixed. the number was updated on 1st March.

Thanks,
Regards,
Mohamad