Model not trained till now -reg

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 24, 2021, 11:57:32 PM10/24/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
             I have met all the data requirements and I started to train the model(Recommended for you)... The data state is shown ok but still the model is not trained(It is showing that not ready to query)... I have attached the screenshot below...
Model.png

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 26, 2021, 12:02:03 AM10/26/21
to cloud-recommendations-users

could anyone please leave a reply... I don't know why the model is not created yet...

thanks,
NANDHU PRIYAN M

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 28, 2021, 12:10:48 AM10/28/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
                I can't able to move further.... Anyone please respond me to how to solve this problem... The model is not created and the training is going on for more than 5 days...

Nandhu Priyan

Nov 12, 2021, 2:45:24 AM11/12/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
still now the model is under training... It is showing that it is not ready to query... Screenshot from 2021-11-12 13-14-42.png

patrickhess

Nov 17, 2021, 8:26:53 PM11/17/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Quick question - is the data state for your model still green? Or is it yellow?

Nandhu Priyan

Nov 17, 2021, 11:14:33 PM11/17/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
              More than 10 days it is in green but now it is in yellow... I didn't get any reply from your side so I just flushed my site...