Retail API not returning detail

Richard Evans

Apr 29, 2022, 11:20:35 AM4/29/22
to cloud-recommendations-users

We are doing a POC with a partner who plans to implement Retail Search for our customer's consumer websites as early as next week.

We are having an issue using the API.

When a search is performed using the "Evaluate" console, the search works fine and returns detailed info in the JSON response.

However, when issuing the same search to the API from Postman, OAuth Playground or a sample Nodejs app the detail information is not returned. Info for "name", "title" and "description" is not returned in this instance.

Is there a parameter required on the API call to specify the detail that should be returned? Are we missing something?