Importing data - duplicate entries

Muhammad Ahmad

Dec 9, 2021, 5:21:04 PM12/9/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi, In the document it is written that data will be updated if there is duplicate. but when I updated my data the duplicate data was added. and a letter like Z , N , D was added at the end of id.
in the delete API I can only delete via ID. I do not have local copy of my previous data So I can't iterate it and delete the previous data.

  • How can I delete the data like WAG126251FNL WAG126257Z WAG126240D etc.
  • How can delete all the data with specific pattern in ID
  • why it is not updating the previous data and instead adding duplicate Ids

Waiting for your Quick response
Thanks

Muhammad Ahmad

Jan 11, 2022, 6:31:31 AM1/11/22