INSUFFICIENT_TRAINING_DATA - reg

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 11, 2021, 12:42:47 AM10/11/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
       I have uploaded 100+ catalog data into my site and recorded all the userevents that are necessary for creating a model... and I created a model called 'Other you may like'... The model was created but after some time it is showing error like "INSUFFICIENT TRAINING DATA"... But I have met the data requirements already... Could you please help me to solve this error... I can't move further please respond to me as soon as possible... Thank you...

Regards,
NANDHU PRIYAN M

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 11, 2021, 1:21:01 AM10/11/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
               I have attached the image below... I got this error after 10 mins of model training and also the training was stopped... Please help me to solve this error... Thankyou...
InsufficientTrainingData_Error.jpg

Nandhu Priyan

Oct 12, 2021, 2:48:59 AM10/12/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
                  I have more than 100 visitorId but I got the same error that I have mentioned above... without creating model I can't able to move further... Could anyone please tell me... Why I am getting this error???