Model requirements met but still not allowed to train model

Oliver Pringle

Jan 18, 2021, 11:00:55 PM1/18/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Just a small user experience issue here. I have met the requirements specified in Recommendations Ai console to train a 'Recommended for you' model, however, when I try to create the model I am told I do not meet the requirements (see screenshots).

It would be great if the requirements were more clearly outlined. Even better, it would be great to schedule model training to start when data requirements are met, then get a dry-run endpoint for each scheduled model to keep developing with. That way I could integrate my model placements into the front end. Currently I'm just using recently-viewed to develop while I wait for enough model data.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.17.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 9.16.36 AM.png

Pallav Mehta

Jan 28, 2021, 1:47:09 PM1/28/21
to cloud-recommendations-users
Thanks for point this out to us Ollie. We appreciate the feedback! We're working on several improvements to this experience including more precisely indicating when customers can and cannot train a model due to data requirements. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.