Model training never finished

Nicole Zhang

Feb 16, 2022, 1:49:12 PMFeb 16
to cloud-recommendations-users
Hi,

From the document, it says that the initial model training and tuning takes 2-5 days to complete. But I created a model (Similar items) and started training on Feb 03, and it's not finished yet after over 12 days. Anybody knows what the problem may be? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 12.08.04 PM.png

Regards,
Nicole

Neda Mirian

Feb 17, 2022, 12:08:16 PMFeb 17
to Nicole Zhang, cloud-recommendations-users
Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out. It turned out that there is an issue on our side that prevents the UI from reflecting the true state of your model. The fix will be rolled out by next week, but in the meantime feel free to go ahead and start using the model `related-it_similar-it_1643923674813` since it's already trained and ready.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks,
Neda