Set json service account from code

Mattia De Brasi

May 16, 2022, 5:38:44 PM5/16/22
to pubsub-discuss
Hello everyone.
I'm developing a C# pub/sub connector and i can't pass the json service account from code.

I can only enter topicID and projectID.

Does anyone have any idea how to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Jake Hall

May 17, 2022, 3:06:48 PM5/17/22
to pubsub-discuss
I've been struggling with getting the implicit auth to work in my node app, but I think you can explicitly set the json service account in the environment var GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS, see https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/production#auth-cloud-implicit-csharp.

Mattia De Brasi

May 18, 2022, 12:05:09 PM5/18/22
to pubsub-discuss
For the buckets I can force the reading of the json but for the pub sub no. If I set the var  GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS in my environment, I can use the auth for only one customer.