PubSub

sebastian cheung

Feb 19, 2022, 2:09:32 PM2/19/22
to pubsub-discuss
Hello,

Created PubSub from portal but how do we programmatically create it?
Helm, kubectl, terraform?

Is it best practice to even create PubSub from terraform if our GKE cluster is created by gcloud cluster create and already using helm install?

Is this PubSub also connected as part of our existing GKE cluster?

Thanks in advance

Mohammad I (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 21, 2022, 5:19:18 PM2/21/22
to pubsub-discuss
This Google Cloud Platform official documentation has included all the Pub/Sub code samples. You can select the one that is required for you.

At the Terraform offical documents [1][2], this has described how to create topic and subscription using Terraform.

This tutorial has discussed about integrating microservices with Pub/Sub and GKE which may give some idea on your queries.

As your queries are more related to GKE, I would encourage you to post at the GKE group for the GKE related queries.

In case If you have any technical queries or think your issue is related to code, you can post at the Stack Overflow or Server Fault and a community of developers will assist you.

In case there are any technical issues or you would like to request any feature regarding Google Cloud Platform you can report it at the Public Issues by selecting the right component here. If you need to select any project specific information please select the private component of the Public Issue so that the information is not visible to the public. After that a Google Cloud Platform support agent would assist you.

Please also note that Google Groups forum is meant for general discussion of the platform, not specific technical issues. You can find more info about Community Support Overview on Google Groups here.