Publisher initialized but can not send messages

Petr Novotny

May 16, 2022, 5:38:40 PM5/16/22
to pubsub-discuss
Hello,

I am struggling with publishing a message to pub sub. I need to use two GCP accounts. Everything works well with account nr 1.
When publishing with account nr 2. I get following:

PermissionDeniedException: io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: PERMISSION_DENIED: User not authorized to perform this action.

ExecutionException: com.google.api.gax.rpc.PermissionDeniedException: io.grpc.StatusRuntimeException: PERMISSION_DENIED: User not authorized to perform this action.

Could you point me in the right direction, please?

Jose Gutierrez Paliza

May 17, 2022, 4:44:42 PM5/17/22
to pubsub-discuss
You can go to IAM Console and check the roles in account n1 and update the roles to be the same in the account n2.