client_disconnected_before_any_response

Miki Haiat

Nov 10, 2021, 10:23:34 AM11/10/21
to cloud-dns-discuss

We deployed our site in front GCLB.

LB -> Cloud run -> APP ENGINE API

Cloud run is hosting a react site and App Engine golang API.

After 12 hours we started to saw decline in the amount of clicks via google analytics but traffic was pretty the same.

Our assumption is that "lost" traffic somehow , i can see in logs 2 main issue.

  1. 404 with address of old site components.
  2. client disconnected before any response error.

I can understand the 404 error its cache request that looking for old site components

I found some correlation to the client client disconnected error.

  1. The requestUrl contains images resources for exemple images/zoom.png?v1.0

  2. Back end service name is empty backend_service_name: "" not sure how it can be empty , i mapped all the resources and host

shahriarh

Nov 10, 2021, 3:51:15 PM11/10/21
to cloud-dns-discuss
Hello,

It is worth mentioning that Google Groups is a place for non-technical how-to questions (where you're likely to find information like service status updates and release notes, and ranging from book recommendations to creative shortcuts) [1].

Therefore, I would recommend you to consider reaching out to Stack Exchange sites [2] (e.g. Server Fault [3] or Stack Overflow [4]) where Google also participates that can help you find answers and troubleshoot problems.

Also I have found a similar thread created on Stack Overflow and that thread is being addressed by community users. I would request you to follow that thread [5].

If you find any indication of a GCP specific issue, you may consider reporting [6] the issue with Issue Tracker with all the details [7] (omitting PII/sensitive information). You may also file a case with the GCP Support [8] and we will be more than happy to help.

[2] Ask Technical Questions on Stack Exchange Sites: https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange
[3] Server Fault (A question and answer site for deploying and managing IT platforms): https://serverfault.com/questions/tagged/google-cloud-platform
[4] Stack Overflow (a question and answer site for programmers): https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-cloud-platform
[7] Report Issues with Issue Trackers: https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers