Need urgent HELP , please reply as soon as possible .

RISHAB SINGH

Aug 3, 2021, 11:46:12 AM8/3/21
to cloud-dns-discuss
Hey Hi ,
i bought a domain shoppingkarro.in from godaddy and using gcp for hosting i make my first project and use its external ip address for dns records but because of some reason i deleted that project,
 when i create another project again i tried to update dns record but its not worked so i changed the nameserver from godaddy to googledomain and waited for more than 48 hr. but still i didn't get solution .

i already send gcp feedback about this but get no solution now its being more than 10 days and i need help urgently please help me as soon as possible.